June 05, 2013

3-D Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday!

Today is 3-d Wednesday over on the My Creative Time blog. 

I created a fun candy treat, that you could leave as a surprise for a child or even someone you love.
2-2
 Fun right!?!
1-1
The mini Snickers bars are wrapped in a scalloped Tag. I stamped the sentiments prior to gluing them around the candy bars. The candy bars slide right out. making them easy to  access.  :)  I used the Stitched Journal Die folded in half to create the topper.  I secured it with adhesive from my ATG gun, glue dots would work as well. The banners were attached with a single staple.
3-3
Papers: Echo Park, A Perfect Summer
Sentiments, My Creative Time, Chocolate Greetings Stamp Set & You're Brilliant Stamp Set
Light Bulb Die: My Creative Time, You're Brilliant Stamp Set
Tag Die, My Creative Time, Tag Dies
Topper Die: My Creative Time, Stitched Journal Die
Large Banner Die: My Creative Time: Vintage Stitched Label Dies
Smaller Banner Die: My Creative Time: Chocolate Greetings Stamp Set
Bag: Michael's, Wilton 4"x 8" Treat Bags

Whew! I am off to eat a snickers now!

You can fine more 3-d inspiration by, clicking here.

I hope you have a wonderful day!