July 29, 2013

Scrapping the Little Things Monday!

Happy Monday!

Today is Scrapping the Little Things day over on the My Creative Time blog. 
I made a couple layouts with some of the newest products.
1-1
I misspelled the word "snaks"... what can I say, it was late and I have never been the best at spelling anyway. So I just squeezed in the "c" that's why it looks kind of smashed together. Oh well... there's no mistakes in crafting right?  
3-3
Page Sleeve: Simple Stories

This is page two...
5-5
I'm in love with the new square speech bubble and the camera dies.
7-7
Papers: Echo Park & Core'dinations
My Creative Time Products used:
Things I Love... Stamp Set
Stitched Square Speech Bubbles
Stitched Heart Layering Dies
Stitched Camera Die
Life Is Good Stamp Set
It's All About You Stamp Set
You Are Here Stamp Set
Vintage Stitched Label Dies
Date Stamp: Recollections
Page Sleeve: Simple Stories

For more Scrappy Monday inspiration, click here.

I hope you have a wonderful day!