April 19, 2014

Lots of Love

Happy Saturday!!!

Today is my dt day over on the Timeless Twine blog. I was asked to share a "technique" for today's project. A week or so ago I found this fun technique called "Ghost Stamping". I have been having a lot of fun using it, so I thought I would share it with you today.
16-16
So all you do is, stamp your image with white ink and then stamp the same image in a color, over top, but slightly offset from the white image. I love the look of this and can see myself using it a lot more in the future.  To see more examples, search "ghost stamping" on YouTube or Pinterest. 
15-15
Paper: PaperTrey Ink, Stampin Up!, and Recollections
Craft Ink (white): Stampin Up!, WHISPER WHITE
Red Ink: Stampin Up!, REAL RED  
Black Ink: Stampin Up!, Basic Black 
3x4 Die: My Creative Time: Stitched 3x4 Journal Die
Twine: Timeless Twine, FireCracker
Firecracker


Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I hope you have a wonderful weekend!