May 08, 2014

Thrifty Thursday

Happy Thursday!!!

Today is Thrifty Thursday over on the My Creative Time Blog. 
1-1
All the papers on this card are from my scrap box. I also found 3 small pieces of ribbon that I probably should of thrown away, but I was able to piece them together (cheater method?) so that it looks like one long piece. The wreath was already stamped on a scrap piece of paper, I'd stamped it a couple weeks ago when I was playing with the new Pretty Spring Wreaths Stamp SetI used the  Stitched XL Label Die to cut it out and then added some small bling to the center of the flowers. I love using up my scraps. :)
2-2
Paper: Stampin Up! & Papertrey Ink
Ribbon: Michael's
Inks: Stampin Up!
Jewel's: Michael's
My Creative Time Products:
To see more Thrifty Thursday inspiration, click here.

I hope you have a wonderful day!