July 01, 2014

Forever in my heart

Happy Tuesday!!!

Today is Try Me Tuesday over on the My Creative Time blog. The "try me" is to make a box card. There are lots of different box card designs and I thought I would play along since I have never made one like this. Here is the video, showing how it's made.
58-1
I have a friend, who's doggie just died. So I made this card for her. I tried to make the dog die look like her doggie. I best part is that I can lay the card flat and mail it to her in an A2 size envelope. I hope she likes it!
60-1
Paper: Papertrey Ink, Core'dinations & Sweet Shop Designs, Heartbeat at My Feet
Twine: Timeless Twine, Pumpkin Orange
My Creative Time:
Metal Adaptor Plate
Snips (wire cutters)
Live Love Bark
Loyal Friends

To see more "Try Me" Tuesday projects, click here.

I hope you have a wonderful day!