November 06, 2014

Good Friends

Happy Thursday!!!
IMG_0386-1
Today is Trending Thursday over on the My Creative Time blog. This weeks "trend" is "Graphic Word Art". I clear embossed the sentiment on a piece of white paper and then used some water, a paint brush, and my Tangelo Twist stamp pad and water colored over the embossed image. Once the watercolor dried, I placed a piece of scratch paper over the image/watercolor and ran my iron (med heat) over it for a few seconds. When I pulled the scratch paper away, the embossing was on the back of the scratch paper, so my water color piece was just the watercolor. Cool trick huh?
IMG_0387-1
Paper: Papertrey Ink (White) & Stampin Up! (Soft Suede & Tangelo Twist)
Ink: Stampin Up! (Tangelo Twist)
Twine: Timeless Twine, Chocolate Chip
Orange Ribbon: My Stash
My Creative Time Products:

To see more Trending Thursday "Word Art" inspiration, click here

I hope you have a wonderful day!