February 25, 2015

Easter Treats

Happy Wednesday!!!

Today is What a Treat Wednesday over on the MCT blog. My DT sister Jessica and I were apparently on the same wavelength last week because she made this adorable Easter treat box. Luckily, for me, my treat is a little different and I used different papers. :)
IMG_0604-1
I'm a sucker for fun holiday chocolates. I'm drawn to the isle at the store like a month to a flame... I'm not even going to lie. I found these fun Easter bunny Ghirardelli squares last week and somehow they found their way into my cart. ;) I've made these treat holders before, but I don't think I've ever done Easter ones. I think they turned out really cute, and their really easy to make. If you would like to see a tutorial on how to make them, click here
IMG_0607-1
Paper: Papertrey Ink (White), Stampin Up! (Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight & Melon Mambo
Ink: Stampin Up! (Daffodil Delight & Melon Mambo)
Twine: Timeless Twine
Puffy (rabbit tail): Michael's
My Creative Time Products:

To see more "What a Treat Wednesday" inspiration, click here.

I hope you have a wonderful day!