April 23, 2015

Lucky Stars

Happy Thursday!!!

Today is Do-Over Thursday over on the MCT blog. I wasn't a fan of my card on Monday, you can see it here, so I re-did it. I'm happy that I did too, because this card is more like what I had envisioned when I made the first card.
IMG_0786-1
 I made the star background paper with the three star stamps in the Thanks for the Lift Stamp Set. I switched up my sentiment so that it better fit with the theme of the card, but I did place the banner & airplane is the same position on the card. I also added some vellum stars and sequins.
IMG_0787-1
Paper: Papertrey Ink (White, Pure Poppy, Blueberry Sky, Harvest Gold, & Vellum)
Ink: Papertrey Ink (Pure Poppy, Blueberry Sky, Harvest Gold), Versafine (Onyx Black)
MISTI: My Sweet Petunia
 My Creative Time Products:

To see more do over projects, click here.

I hope you have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one! :)