July 01, 2015

Treats for the 4th

20-20
Happy Wednesday!!!
Today is What a Treat Wednesday over on the MCT blog. I made some cute 4th of July treats with the Bubblegum Treat Box Die, for our annual 4th BBQ. I used the star patterned velum from Papertrey Ink for the boxes and them filled them with red, white, and blue M&M's. I tied them closed with red, white, and blue twine. I stamped the star background on my tags, using the starts from the Hello Baby Stamp Set, and then used two different sentiments from the revised My Little Firecracker set.
21-21 22-22
Products
Paper: Papertrey Ink (White, Pure Poppy, Sheer Basics)
Ink: Papertrey Ink (Spring Rain, Pure Poppy)
Twine: Trendy Twine
Red, White, & Blue M&M's: Target
My Creative Time Products:

To see more What a Treat Wednesday inspiration, click here.

I hope you have a wonderful day!

7 comments:

  1. Oh how CUTE! Great little treat poppers!! Have a Crafty Day! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally terrific idea for the 4th!!! :) Those treats are wowsy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Miss Ruthie what a super cool Treat idea love how it looks using the vellum.....all of your ideas are FUNTABULOUS
    You so created a Firecracker of a treat. Talk about doing an outstanding creative job......you take fun to another whole level. YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome treat holders!! Love the velum

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE LOVE LOVE your treats Ruthie!!!! That vellum looks AWESOME!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are just so darn cute. I love these candy cracker dies

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everyone will love getting these sweet goodies packaged so pretty. The star vellum is perfect and I like the stars stamped on the sentiment. Great job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one! :)