September 07, 2015

Made in Minutes

1-1
Happy Monday!!!
Today is "Made in Minutes" Monday on the MCT blog. I broke out my ombré inks for this card. I figured it might be time I used them, since I've had them for awhile now. :) I made a quick birthday card with this months stamp of the month set.

Instead of using my MISTI, I drew lines in pencil to line up the "party" stamp. Then I just erased the lines once I was finished stamping. I also stamped the balloons with a few background stamps, so I could use the same color paper, but add a bit of texture.
2-2

Products

Paper: Papertrey Ink (White, Tropical Teal, Hawaiian Shores)
Ink: Papertrey Ink (
Tropical Teal, Hawaiian Shores), Hero Arts Ombre' (Pool to Navy)
 My Creative Time Products:
Click here to see more made in minutes inspiration.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

  1. The Party stamp looks awesome using the Ombre inks. So fun to stamp on the balloons so they stay the same colors but are different. Great job on a beautiful card.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the ombre effect, but this is my favorite color pool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ruthie ~ Well I just ADORE this! The colors are AMAZING and LOVE how the papers totally matched!!! The doodling of the balloons is awesome too! FAB job and don't laugh I am this far behind! LOL!!! Morning ~ let the stalking begin!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one! :)