September 01, 2016

Trending Now

2016-08-29 01.24.27-1
Happy Thursday!!!
Today is "Trending Now" on the My Creative Time blog.  This months trend is "Fall Sparkle".

I made a quick card with the tree die from the Seasonal Greetings Stamp Set
and used a sentiment from the new Gobble Gobble set.  I used some glitter paper to add my "sparkle".
2016-08-29 01.24.45-1

Products

Paper: Papertrey Ink (Kraft, Dark Chocolate), Heidi Swapp (Marquee Love)
Ink: Papertrey Ink (Kraft, Dark Chocolate)
My Creative Time Products:
Metal Adaptor Plate

If you would like to see more Trending Now projects, click here

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

5 comments:

  1. OOOOOH Miss Ruthie What a Gorgeous Card....Lovin' the Colors all the Spectacular Sparkle and your creative ideas using Miss Emma's goodies. Lovin' too your Stamped Woodgrain mat it looks so awesome and your color palette is absolutely Beautiful. You really, REALLY did a super outstanding creative job!! Love....LOVE!!! YOU SO ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card!! Love the wood grain look and glitter paper you used

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous. Every time I see this set I think I gotta have it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sparkle on your trees and I love the wood background. Beautiful card!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These glittery leaves are just so cute! Like a mixture of Autumnal colours and Christmas cheer.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one! :)