December 05, 2016

Manly Monday

IMG_2013-1
Happy Monday!!! 
Today is Manly Monday on the MCT blog. I made a birthday card for my brother with the Scallop Stitched Envelope Die and the Stitched 3x4 Journal Die.
IMG_2015-1
I attached the gift card to the 3x4 journaling die with some glue dots. I made the amount dot with the smallest More Stitched Circle Dies and the $ stamp from the Fun Gift Pocket Sentiments Stamp Set.
IMG_2018-1
Products Used:
Paper: Papertrey Ink (Kraft), Lawn Fawn (Perfectly Plaid Fall)
 Ink: Papertrey Ink (Kraft, Dark Chocolate)
Twine: Timeless Twine (Chocolate Chip Brown)
My Creative Time:

To see more Manly Monday inspiration, click here.


I hope you have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

  1. OMG Miss Ruthie...Your Gift Birthday Card turned out Adorable or pardon me a manly reply would be turned out so Handsome....LOL I love it and love all of you sure did a great stamping job love the cool, clever & creative ways you used Miss Emma's goodies.....am loving how you created your own printed paper....and your neat idea for $_15___ Love the Vintage look you achieved *a fav look of mine) Happy Birthday to your brother! You so did a Super Outstanding Creative Job!!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on your card! I love the pattern paper. I think plaids are perfect for guy cards!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one! :)