October 24, 2017

Believe in Santa!

IMG_2697-1
Happy Tuesday!!!
Today is "too die for" day on the My Creative Time blog.  I used the pine die from the Fun Stitched Ornaments & More set to create the design on the green paper. The ornament and bow are from the same set.  The believe die and sentiment came from the Boughs of Holly Stamp Set

If you are interested in seeing how I made the background design, Jennifer McGuire has a great tutorial here.
IMG_2699-1

Products

Paper: Papertrey Ink (Kraft, Pure Poppy, New Leaf, Vellum)
Ink: VersaMark (Clear)
Embossing Powder: Ranger (Superfine Liquid Platinum)
My Creative Time Products:
Snips (wire cutters)
 Stitched Square Dies Inside & Out
Boughs of Holly Stamp Set
Fun Stitched Ornaments & More

 If you would like to see more "too die for" projects, Click here.
I hope you have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. OMG Miss Ruthie What A Gorgeous Card!! I am loving your Embossed Greens Background What a Brilliant idea and it definitely showcases your ornament in a most Magnificent way!! All of your ideas came together for a Beautiful & Spectacular Card. You so did a Super Outstanding Creative job!! YOU SO ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one! :)