April 10, 2018

Whatever Wednesday

IMG_2982-1

Happy Wednesday!!!

Today is "Whatever Wednesday" day on the My Creative Time blog.  I needed to make a thank you card and this is what I came up with. I really love the new Chunky Stitched Tag Dies set, so I thought I would test out the two biggest on the front of a card. I love the Watering Can Die too and always forget about it. I added some flowers to the top. The flower does came from the Seasonal Greetings Stamp Set
IMG_2984-1

Supplies:

MCT Product:

If you would like to see more "Whatever Wednesday" cards, click here.
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

  1. Cute card!! Love the watering can!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sweet thank you card is sure to bring a smile to who gets this beauty! Great job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card and perfect for Spring!!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one! :)