July 29, 2018

Manly Monday

IMG_3152-1
Happy Monday!!!
Today is "Manly Monday" on the MCT blog. I used the new Note Card Holder Die and made a couple fun back-to-school note holders. I used the school colors, team name, added initials, and post-it notes to the inside. I added the "eagles" team name with the Alpha Pack Stamp Set. The initials were cut out with the Uppercase Fun Dies.
IMG_3155-1 IMG_3154-1

Supplies:

If you would like to see more projects, click here.
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

  1. OMG Miss Ruthie What Super Cool and Cute Note Card Holders!! Outstanding Stamping Job...WOW!! Loving your Monogram idea....You totally did a Super Incredible Creative job as you showcase all of Miss Emma's goodies. Your Note Card Holders are Spectacular!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute note card holders!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how your note holders turned out! Great idea for the team names and I like how the initials look framed with the die cut.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't seem to comment on your Halloween treat box. Great paper perfect for the MCT spider...wonderful job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one! :)