March 24, 2020

Thinking of You!

IMG_4063-1
Happy Wednesday!!!
Today is 3-D Wednesday on the My Creative Time blog. A couple months ago, my bestie sent her son a large care package. He is in the army and currently deployed in Afghanistan. We thought it would be fun to "spruce" up some of the items. This is what I came up with for the tissue packs.

The band aide and sentiment are attached to the band. I secured the band at the back with some tape, so the whole thing can easily slide off the tissue.
IMG_4066-1
Supplies:
MCT Product:
If you would like to see more 3-D projects, click here.
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

  1. Sweet gift idea! Great job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Miss Ruthie How Adorable is your decorated tissue holder~ Your ideas are Brilliant and Ingenious and will definitely make his day!! KIDDO YOU SO ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww...How creative and thoughtful! Love this! tfs Hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one! :)