April 05, 2020

Manly Monday

IMG_4067-1
Happy Monday!!!
Today is Manly Monday on the My Creative Time blog. Earlier in the month I shared about a care package that my bestie sent to her son, who is currently deployed. Anyway, this is another one of the items that we put into the box. We filled them with different items, mostly candy and gum. I think they turned out so cute! 
IMG_4071-1
Supplies:
MCT Product:
Stitched Mini Bag Die
Have a Super Day!
All Around Holidays Spring & Summer Stamp Set
Stitched Heart Background
Tag Frame Dies
Tag Frame Die Layers

If you would like to see more Manly Monday projects, click here.
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have a wonderful day!

6 comments:

  1. This is so awesome!!!I love the camo paper!!! TFS
    hugs,
    joni

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Miss Ruthie OH My Goodness How Super Awesome is your Treat Box and I'm stoked over the Camouflage paper gosh I've never seen this before...OH My dear you so did a Super Incredible Creative job and Please tell your Friend a HUGE Thank You for all her Son is doing a Huge Thank You too to her and his family for their HUGE sacrifice!!! It is so appreciated!! Thanks Miss Ruthie for sharing. You so made my day!! YOU SO ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is seriously so super cute!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Somebody will love their surprise inside this beautiful mini bag! The papers are perfect. The tag and embellishments are quite manly. Wonderful job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one! :)