June 23, 2021

Gift Card Giving

IMG_4495-1
Happy Thursday!!!
Today is gift card day on the My Creative Time blog. I made this coffee cup gift card holder for one of my nephew teacher's.

I love the ease of this Coffee Gift Card Holder Die! It's so easy and quick to make.
IMG_4496-1
My Creative Time Products:

Other items used:
PTI: Kraft paper
Echo Park Paper: Coffee and Friends
 Versafine: Onyx Ink

If you would like to see more gift card projects, click here.
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

  1. OMG, I like this a latteđź’•

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute coffee cup gift card holder!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your flowered paper! So pretty is the GC holder! Linda Hott :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Miss Ruthie How Classy and Gorgeous is your Coffee Cup Gift Card Holder!! LOVING the papers and the colors...you so did a Super Incredible Creative job!! You are so going to make someone's day!!
    YOU DO ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one! :)