August 10, 2021

Need a Favor

IMG_4623-1
Happy Wednesday!!!
Today is Need a Favor day on the My Creative Time blog. I made a fun Halloween treat with the Fancy Pillow Treat Box Die and a few other dies (all listed below). I love how this fun favor turned out! 

Can you believe it's mid-August already? I will admit that I am ready for the cooler weather of fall.
IMG_4625-1
My Creative Time Products:
 
If you would like to see more favor projects, click here.
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

  1. OMG Miss Ruthie your treat is faBOOlous and definitely Wicked Awesome!! Using my favs …love the idea for a black doily and your little Casper is so Cute…You so did a Fangtastic job!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet, Ruthie, someone is truly going to appreciate that favor for its cuteness! Adorable! TFS Have a great day! Linda Hott

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG your DSP is sooo awesome!
    Love you spooky box👻👻

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is darling! I love the elements you combined!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one! :)