January 16, 2022

My Creative Time 117th Release: Sneak Day 1

Happy Monday!!!
Today is the first day of sneaks for this months My Creative Time January release. There are two new sets being sneaked today. The first is called "Sending Love" and the second is called "Ginger Boy & Girl Dies".                IMG_4777-1
Both new sets ae so cute! I made a card.
IMG_4780-1
Products Used:
Sending Love (Available 1.21.22)
Ginger Boy & Girl Dies (Available 1.21.22)

***SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY!***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! ALL winners will be announced on Emma’s blog on Friday during the blog hop! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog in order to be considered a winner! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner!

If you would like to see more projects made with today's sneak, click here.
I hope you have a great day!!!

19 comments:

  1. Great shape and papers! What darling gingerbread dies! meghan.kennihan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the papers you used and your gel markings! Cuuuute!!! TFS adnilttoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need these gingies. You made her so cute, I can't stand it. The details are so cute!! sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww.. She's absolutely adorable! Love the heart background paper and the white details! Tfs Shabbypinkhouse@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling card with this sweet Ginger! Love the layering, papers and sentiment! Very cute card!
    deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you left the answer to the question unchecked ... I'm sure the recipient will check off a yes for you! hehe This is so adorbs! I love a shaped card like this and I am in love with these adorable gingerbread peeps!!
    rebyah1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love a pretty edge shape card. This is definitely one of those adorable ones for Valentines. 💝

    paneki22@socal.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ruthie, your gingerbread girl is absolutely adorable and oh, how pretty the stage you've created for her! I'm smitten with the showcases today...totally smitten!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  9. These look like iced cookies and are just so adorable!
    kladd94803 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. These gingers combined with the stamp set are just too cute!!! Love your card! ngj9600 at yahoo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable sentiment with your gingerbread.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute. I like the heart background.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. So adorable. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable and I love the sentiment banner....so clever!
    itsdonna35@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh how cute!!! Love the little ginger! Thanks for sharing! lindagk23ataoldotcom

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG Miss Ruthie How Sweet and Adorable is your Vday Card!! Your Little Ginger is as precious as can be !! Beautiful paper and the way you embellished your card is so cute!! You so did a Super Incredible Creative job!! I so can't wait to get these new goodies!! YOU SO ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute little card with the new gingerbread girl...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your shaped card! I am hooked on all things gingerbread so I am in love with your card and this new die set! Love, love, love! Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one! :)