October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

I loved the mini Halloween album that I made so much that I decided to make a second one. I used 5 small envelopes for the body of the album and the Recollections Halloween paper pack from Michaels.


Front of the book. (click on any photo for a closer look)













These are the first two pages. The tags have journaling spots on the back and I added a little stickles to the spiders web to give it some dimension.






























Pages 3 and 4 ~ Similar to the other album, the Halloween bag is a Quickuts 2x2 die that I inked and placed on with pop dots so the the tag would fit underneath it. On the opposite page I cut out 3 additional candy corn and placed them on with pop dots and added a little stickles for dimension. 

 
Pages 5 and 6 ~ I cut out the small black bat from another sheet of paper and placed him on with pop dots to add some dimension to page 6.

 
Pages 7 and 8 ~ The small folder has a journaling spot inside and I cut out a cats face and attached it with pop dots to the front of the folder. 

 
Pages 9 and 10 ~ The small black envelope contains a journaling spot. The small ghost is the same Quickutz die used on page 2.

Happy Halloween!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one! :)