October 29, 2009

Pumpkin Cards

I made these cute pumpkin cards last year to attach to the pumpkin bread loaves that I made for friends and family. I was in the process of making a paper bag album and the bags were sitting on my desk and so I decided to use them as the card. I just took a bag and folded it in half , inked the edges, and decorated the front of the card. Fast and easy. Everyone raved about how cute the cards were.

So I decided to make a few more this year to send in the mail to far away relatives. I used the Recollections fall paper pack form Michaels, lunch bag size paper bags, a brown ink pad, pop dots, and my Quickutz 2x2 pumpkin die.



















I'm off to make pumpkin bread! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one! :)