December 01, 2010

Make me merry card and a announcement!

Happy Wednesday!

I have an exciting announcement to make. My friend's Sandra and Janis have started a new challenge blog called "Flaunt it Fridays". This blog is all about "flaunting" our Cricut cartridges and each Friday there will be a new challenge, which will focus on "Flaunting" a specific cut from a Cricut cart. I was honored, when they asked me to be a part of the winter design team. Our first challenge is this Friday and to celebrate we are having a blog hop! It's going to be lots of fun and there will be some blog candy thrown in too!

In-fact they are having a give away right now! 

To celebrate our launch of Flaunt It Fridays we are giving away one set of Peachy Keen Stamps

To win these stamps all of you have to do is leave us a comment here, be a Follower and help spread the word on your blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc. and post our button on the sidebar. We will announce the winner on our very First Challenge Day December 3rd!!  

Head on over to the Flaunt it Fridays blog, grab the blinkie, and leave a message. You never know, you might just win a set of Peachy Keen stamps! 

Now on to today's card!
The little girl and her cat were cut from the new Playtime cart. She was cut at 4 1/4". The frame/label was cut from the Lacy Labels cart at 5".
The papers are DCWV and My Minds Eye. The sentiment stamp is from this stamp set.
I gave the cat a bling collar. I figured she deserved it... I also drew in her little cat face. the cart cuts out eye and a nose but they were super small.
I used the new Peachy Keen stamp set called Happy Lashes for her face. I think this is my favorite set right now. :)

Don't forget that the 1st challenge and grand opening blog hop, for the Flaunt it Fridays Challnge blog, will be this Friday!

I hope you have a wonderful day! See you tomorrow!