April 10, 2012

You Make My Heart Flutter...

Happy Tuesday!

I have a sneak for you today. Jaded Blossom is releasing 4 new stamps sets this Friday and I've been having lots of fun creating projects with them.

 I think this set is my favorite of the four new sets.
The butterfly is a file from Treasure Box Designs.  I created a shadow layer around the base shape and then took two of the shadow pieces and welded them together at the top, to form the base of the card.  Everything was designed in Make-the-Cut  and then cut out on with Ecraft. 
 The papers are from PaperTrey Ink, and Doodle Bugs Designs.
Her sweet face is from Peachy Keen Stamps, Cornies Assortment set. The sentiment stamp is a sneak from one of Jaded Blossom's new stamp sets being released this Friday. The Banner was made with the flag die.

I can't wait to show you tomorrows sneak!

I hope you have a wonderful day!