June 26, 2012

Home of the brave...

Happy Tuesday!

Have you seen the new Stringbeans Simple Shape Bundle collection at Lettering Delights? There are 38 sets and boy are they fun! They are perfect for car decals, but they can be used for so much more then just that! You can add color to them, layer them, make cards, and kids craft projects too! I have a few more projects in the works, that I will share with you in the next couple days. 

This card was made with the Patriotic set. 
I just love this eagle. You may see him a few more times before July 4th rolls around. The papers on this card are from PaperTrey Ink, We are Memory Keepers, and Core'dinations. The red, white, and blue twine is from here.
The sentiment is from My Creative Time's, My Little Firecracker stamp set.
Here's one last look.

There's even a set of  stringbean dogs! So fun!

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have a wonderful day!