June 04, 2012

Monday Madness Challenge!

Happy Monday!

Today is "Monday Madness...Imagine That!" over at Emma's blog. 

The challenge this month is to create anything that comes to mind, that make you happy. Basically, anything that brings you happiness. You can create a card, layout, home decor.. anything. You must incorporate Emma's stamps or dies into your project and you must use pattern paper.

I made a fun little home decor item.
 Sewing and fabric make me happy, very happy, so I thought a fun little spool of thread would be the perfect project for this challenge.
 The flower was made with all three of My Creative Time's Flower Petal dies. I also used some pink Smooch spritz to give it some sparkle.
The "Love" is from My Creative Time's, Have Fun in the Sun stamp set and the tag is from the Teeny Tag Greetings.
 
 All of the embellishments are from my stash. Most of it is from Making Memories and there are a few odds and ends that I have collected here and there. The colored hemp twine is from Liz's Paper Loft Boutique. The papers are from Core'dinations and Echo Park's "Hello Summer" line. The thread spool is a box, the top part slips off to reveal a place foe a small gift inside.  The svg file can be purchased from here. The yellow yarn was in my yarn stash.

Here's one last look.
 It's the perfect place to hide chocolate nuggets, don't you think?

For more Monday Madness inspiration, click here. 

  I hope you have a wonderful day!