May 13, 2013

Scrapping the Little Things Monday

Happy Monday!


Today is Scrapping the Little Things Monday over on the My Creative Blog. I did a quick layout with a photo of my brother and nephew at a local railway museum. Our little Zachary is a bit obsessed with anything pertaining to trains, so this day was full of much excitement.
1-1
I love how quick and easy this page was to make. I am all about quick and simple, when it comes to scrapbooking.  Next!
2-2
Paper: My Minds Eye, PaperTrey Ink
Ticket Die: Stitched Fun Ticket Dies
Banner Die: Vintage Stitched Label Dies
Small Flag Die: Chocolate Greetings Stamp Set
Journal Die: My Creative Time, Stitched Journal Die
Stamp sets used: My Creative Time, Journal It! Stamp SetLife Is Good Stamp SetYou Are Here Stamp Set, and Fun Tickets Stamp Set
Date Stamp: K & Co, Smash Stamp
Page Protector: Simple Stories

If you would like to see more scrappy inspiration, click here.

I hope you have a wonderful day!