May 20, 2013

Scrapping the Little Things Monday!

Happy Monday!

Today is Scrapping the Little Things Monday on the My Creative Time blog. I made a quick page with some photo's that my brother and SIL had taken of the boys last week. Aren't they sweet!?!

I think I prefer the Simple Stories 6x8 pages over Project Life's 12x12 pages. I will still probably use the 12x12 ones, but I am finding more and more that I am favoring the smaller ones.
IMG_8557-1
Page: Simple Stories Pocket Page
Paper: Doodlebug Designs Inc, Echo Park, and PaperTrey Ink
Button Dies: Stitched Button Dies
Large Banner Die: Vintage Stitched Label Dies
Small Banner Die:  Chocolate Greetings Stamp Set
Stitched Circle Die: Scallop & Stitched Circle Die
Stamp sets used: Chunky Jar Accessories Set & We Are Family Stamp Set
Date Stamp: K & Co "Smash" date stamp
Jute Twine: Liz's PaperLoft Boutique

For more Scrapping the Little Things inspiration click here!

I hope you have a wonderful Monday!