September 02, 2013

Scrapping the Little Things


Happy Monday!


Today is Scrapping the Little Things Monday over on the My Creative Time Blog. I  spent yesterday afternoon working on my albums, so I thought I would play along.

I have been working on Zachary's album, trying to get it caught up.1-1-1

We don't have to many photo's from Halloween night, that turned out, so I chose to make a smaller page. I used one of the photo's from that night and one from the professional photo shot that was done the day before. 

I love how it turned out.
5-5-5
3-3
Paper: DCWV, Core'dinations, Project Life, and Echo Park
Page Protector: Project Life, Design H
My Creative Time Products used:
Stitched 3x4 Journal Die
Stitched 4 x 6 Journal Die
Stitched Spooky Ghost Dies
What A View! Stitched Die
Fright Night Stamp Set
Journal It! Stamp Set
Life Is Good Stamp Set
Treasured Moments Stamp Set
You Are Here Stamp Set

For more Scrapping the Little Things inspiration, click here.

I hope you have a wonderful day!