August 30, 2013

MCT - New Release Blog Hop!

Happy Friday!

Today is the My Creative Time New Release Blog Hop! If you would like to start at the beginning, click here. If you have arrived from Rosie's blog, then you are on the right track.

Today's project is a card.
7-7-7
I used the new "Some Days Simply Require..." stamp set and the "Cocktail Party Stitched Dies". I created/designed the inset piece, that's on the card, in MTC. I offer it as a freebie below, if you would like it. It will work on a card or as a journaling card for scrapbooking.
5-5-5
Paper: PaperTrey Ink, Core'dinations, and Simple Stories
Twine: Timeless Twine
Journal Card SVG: My Design (Click here to get it)
My Creative Time Products:
Some Days Simply Require Stamp Set (New)
Cocktail Party Stitched Dies (New)


BLOG HOP GIVEAWAY!
For our blog hop giveaway, we will have 2 winners! 
Winner #1 ~ will win a PRIZE PACKAGE from "Liz's Paper Loft Boutique" & a $50 to "My Creative Time's Store'! 
Winner #2 ~ will be our "Guest Designer" for our September Release! 
All you have to do is leave your comments on our blogs!   

GOOD LUCK! 

Your next stop on the hop is the super fabulous... Shar!

Thanks for hopping along with us!