October 09, 2013

MCT New Release Week - Day 3

Happy Wednesday!

Today is day 3 of sneaks for My Creative Time's new release week! The sneaks today are for two different sized scalloped bow dies. My project was made with the small bow die.

I made other quick and easy Halloween treat.
1-1
I found these bags at Michael's and I thought they would be fun to make Halloween treats with. I attached the tag to the bow with a bit of twine and then attached the bow & tag to the bag with some quick dry glue. 

I filled my bags with chocolate nuggets, but any kind of candy would work.
3-3
Polka Dot Bags: Michael's
Paper: My Minds Eye, Haunted
Twine: Timeless Twine
My Creative Time Products:
Teeny Tag Greetings Stamp Set
Small Stitched Scalloped Bow Die (New Release)
Holiday Tickets Stamps (New Release)


Sneak Peek giveaway!
We will be giving away the set we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! For example, the set we are showcasing on Monday, we will announce the winner of that on Tuesday & so on......
ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the better chance you have for winning! 

For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it OR even instagram it! #mycreativetime!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

To get a look at more sneaks, head on over to Emma's blog!

I hope you have a wonderful day!