October 29, 2013

Totally Treats Tuesday!

Happy Tuesday!

Today is the start of a all new feature over on the My Creative Time blog, called "Totally Treats". I am looking forward to seeing what all the other designs make. I love treats!

I decided to make one last fun Halloween treat, some ghost pretzels. 
3-3
I am all about some chocolate covered pretzels. :) So I thought I would try making some ghost pretzels. I like how they turned out, but I am disappointed in the Wilton Food Writers, I tried to make the faces with a black one and it don't work. I even took it back and got another, thinking it might be old. I have never had any other problems with Wilton products, so I was bummed but I suggest not even wasting your time with the Food Writers. I did find these writers on Amazon and they have really good reviews, so I'll probably order them at some point.  

For the topper, I used the scalloped Tag DieI cut it, from the bottom up, at 4" and then scored it at 2", and folded it in half (the scallop part goes in the front). It's attached/sealed to the bag with glue dots. Lastly, I added the banner w/sentiment and twine. 
Super easy!
2-2
Paper: K and Company
Pretzel/Treat Bag: Michael's
Pretzels: Target
White Chocolate: Michael's
Black Food Writer Pen: Michael's
Twine: Timeless Twine
My Creative Time Products:
Tag Dies
Vintage Stitched Label Dies
Fright Night Stamp Set

To see more "Totally Treats" inspiration, click here. 

I hope you have a wonderful day!