June 10, 2014

Happy Halloween

Happy Tuesday!!!

So today is "Try Me Tuesday" over on the My Creative Time blog. We are trying this cool stamp technique called "cluster" stamping. Here is a video showing how it's done. I made a Halloween card, I know it is a bit early, but I thought it would be fun to use the spider stamp from the Fright Night stamp set.
IMG_9866-1.jpg
I stamped the sentiment in Versa Mark ink, used Stampendous' white pearls translucent embossing powder and my heat gun, and then stamped the spiders with Tim Holtz' distress inks (spiced marmalade & black soot). They are water-based inks and can be easily wiped off the sentiment. If you use and archival or permanent ink, it stains the embossing and you will not be able to see your sentiment.
IMG_9870-1.jpg
Paper: Papertrey Ink & Echo Park, Apothecary
Embossing Powder: Stampendous White Pearls Translucent
VersaMark Ink, Michael's
Water-based Ink: Tim Holtz, Spiced Marmalade & Black Soot
Twine: Timeless Twine, Halloween Twist
My Creative Time Products:

For more Try Me Tuesday inspiration, click here.

I Hope you have a wonderful day!