June 04, 2014

Inspiration Wednesday

Happy Wednesday!!!

Today is inspiration Wednesday over on the My Creative Time blog. I found this card on Pinterest at some point. I really like the simple and clean design, so I thought I would use it as "inspiration" for today's card.
IMG_9856-1.jpg
I can't get enough of the newest MCT release! That and all the fun summer/vacation type papers that have come out in the last couple months. 

I made a 3" x 3" square with the Stitched 3x4 Journal Die and then used the large anchor die from the Anchors & Heart Dies in the center. I did pop the red polka dot pieces up with some foam tape, but it's hard to tell from the photos. I like having the different dimensions on the front of the card.
IMG_9859-1.jpg
To see more Inspiration Wednesday projects, click here.

I hope you have a wonderful day!