January 21, 2015

Hello Honey

Happy Wednesday!!!

Today is "What a Treat" Wednesday over on the MCT blog. I made a fun Teddy Graham's treat with the new Bear Dies and the I Love You Beary Much Stamp Set. I'm loving these new bear dies & the new stamps set.
IMG_0541-1
 The back ground on my tag was made with the Stitched Honey Comb DiesI cut one out of kraft paper and then used it as a mask to ink the Hello Honey SU paper, so that it looked like honey comb. I love how it turned out.
IMG_0543-1
Paper: Stampin Up! (Soft Suede, Hello Honey, & Blackberry Bliss)
Ink: Versafine (Black), Stampin Up! (Soft Suede & Hello Honey)
Twine: Timeless Twine, Chocolate Chip
Bags: Wilton Bags, Michael's
Teddy Grahams: Target
My Creative Time Products:

To see more "What a Treat" projects, click here. 

I hope you have a wonderful day!