January 07, 2015

Just a Note...

Happy Wednesday!!!

Today is Inspiration Wednesday over on the My Creative Time blog. I found this Note Card Holder and thought it was so cute! So, I decided to use it as inspiration this week and I made a Post-it Note holder.
IMG_0502-1
I cut a piece of kraft card stock at 7"x 4 1/4" Then I used my Embossed Gift Card Holder Die and cut it out, you will have to use the extend technique because the die is not long enough. Once it's cut out, I then I scored it 1/2" to the left of the score line that die creates (so you will have two score lines 1/2" apart). Then fold both score lines and that creates the thickness for the Post-it notes. Decorate the front & then attach your notes inside with some Score Tape or any heavy duty tape.
IMG_0504-1
Paper: Papertrey Ink (Kraft), Stampin Up! (Melon Mambo, Old Olive, & Pirouette)
Ink: Versafine (Black), Stampin Up! (Melon Mambo)
Post It Note: Target
Twine: Timeless Twine, Raspberry Pink
Scor Tape 
My Creative Time Products:

To see more Inspiration Wednesday projects, click here.

I hope you have a wonderful day!