June 23, 2015

Celebrate "ReDeux"

15-15
Happy Tuesday!!! 
Today is Stamp/Die of the Month on the MCT blog. This months die is the Stitched "Capture" Frame with Arrow Dies and today we are having a "redeux" day so I re-made the card that I made at the beginning of the month. You can see it here.

On the original card, I was going for a masculine/western theme so I decided for my "reduex" I would make a cowgirl version.  I used the  Stitched "Capture" Frame (Die of the month) and stamped it with the Grainy Wood Background Stamp, in kraft ink. The cupcake is from the new Light The Candles Stamp & Die Set.
16-16
Products:
Paper: Papertrey Ink (Lemon Tart, Kraft, Limeade, Hawaiian Shores ) 
Ink: Papertrey Ink (Raspberry Fizz, Lemon Tart), Ranger Dye Ink (Electric Lime), Versafine (Onyx Black)
Twine: Timeless Twine
Wink of Stella (Clear)
Glossy Accents: Ranger (Michael's)
 My Creative Time Products:
To see more Favorite Stamp/Die inspiration, click here.

I hope you have a wonderful day!!!

6 comments:

  1. OMG Miss Ruthie love your card...YEEE HAW you definitely achieve the Western look and I love it. Love the colors & paper you chose....Love all the cool, clever and creative ways you used Miss Emma's goodies. YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lovin' that stitched frame! Even the wood frame stamp you used. So perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful remake on a girl western card. I love all of the stamping for pattern papers and the way you did the sentiment is so fun! Great job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Card!! LOVE all the stitched dies you used! Have a Crafty Day! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your redo ..... I love the wood grain background!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one! :)