June 02, 2015

Celebrate

IMG_0880-1
Happy Tuesday!!! 
Today is Stamp/Die of the Month on the MCT blog. This months die is the Stitched "Capture" Frame with Arrow Dies. I was going for a masculine/western theme, so I used the frame die and stamped it with the Grainy Wood Background Stamp. The cupcake is from the new Light The Candles Stamp & Die Set, I'm having a lot of fun playing with this new set.
IMG_0883-1
Products:
Paper: Papertrey Ink (Dark Chocolate, Kraft, Simply Chartreuse, Canyon Clay, Harvest Gold
Ink: Papertrey Ink (Dark Chocolate, Canyon Clay, Harvest Gold), Versafine (Onyx Black)
Jute Twine: Etsy
Wink of Stella (Clear)
Glossy Accents: Ranger (Michael's)
 My Creative Time Products:
To see more Favorite Stamp/Die inspiration, click here.

I hope you have a wonderful day!!!

5 comments:

  1. Good Morning Miss Ruthie.....OMG Girl Love your card!! You really did one awesome stamping job...love how your wood grain came out....love the colors and awesome papers you used....definitely a bright cheery look!! Love too the twine how you used it.....You always come up with such neat ideas for ways to use Miss Emma's goodies. YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this card, Ruthie! Great layout and colors, and awesome use of background stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you were successful with the masculine western theme! I love the stamping on the cupcake and the lasso of twine! Wonderful job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this card Ruthie!!! Such a GREAT LO and love the pop of colors with the cupcake! Super job!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one! :)