December 07, 2015

Holiday Photos

Happy Monday!!!
Today is Scrapping the Little Things day on the My Creative Time blog. I did a quick layout of this years holiday photos of the boys. They turned out so cute!

I used the new MORE Stitched Rectangular Dies that were just released on Black Friday and the Be Your Best Selfie Stamp Set that was releases last month.

Products Used:

 Paper: Papertrey Ink (Smokey Shdow), My Mind's Eye (Christmas Wish)
Ink: Papertrey Ink (Smokey Shadow), Versafine (Onyx)
My Creative Time:

To see more Scrapping the Little  Things projects, Click here.

I hope you have a wonderful day!

10 comments:

  1. Ruthie,
    So cute! I like your layout design and the boys' pictures turned out beautifully! The first picture (smiling)is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWWW What a cute....cute picture!!!! Love all of the creative ways you used Miss Emma's goodies along with the colors & papers just so awesome you really did a super outstanding scrapping job and your kiddos are just as adorable as can be and their smiles are contagious...definitely gave me the warm fuzzies......love the way you scrap. YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful boys pics, Ruthie with big smiles! LOl beautiful LO too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just adorable! The pics are as cute as can be, and I love your crosshatched deer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are the CUTEST PL cards EVER!! Love the pic of the boys! So CUTE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the papers you chose and how perfect MCT stamps and dies look embellishing the photos. Can these two get any more adorable? Great photos...they look like they are best buddies.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. they are so adorable ,Ruthie and love the layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, love, love these 2 layouts and your boys are adorable!

    booismine@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too adorable boys! I love the layout. Their smiles are contagious! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one! :)