December 31, 2015

Valentine's Day Treat

 Happy Thursday!!!
Today is "Do-Over" day on the My Creative Time blog. I made this Halloween Treat in October and thought it would be fun to recreate a Valentine's version.
I used the Stripey Background II Stamp and the "XOXO" sentiment from the You Touched My Heart stamp set to create the backgrounds on each tag. The "happy" word die and sentiment is from the Happy Everything Stamp SetIt was super quick and easy to create and perfect for a teacher! I used hand soap, but it would be cute on a bottle of hand sanitizer too.

Products

Paper: Papertrey Ink (Black, Limeade Ice, Hibiscus Burst)
Ink: Versafine (Onyx Black), PaperTrey Ink (
Limeade Ice, Hibiscus Burst)
Valentine's Twine: Etsy
My Creative Time Products:

To see more Do Over projects, Click here.

I hope you have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

  1. Adorable tag, Ruthie! I love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice colors and stamping backgrounds! Great job on your do-over! Wonderful gift idea.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOH AHHHHHH so Beautiful is your Valentine project. You sure did some awesome stamping and creating using Miss Emma's goodies....your Gifty has lots of Fabulosity about it. You did a super outstanding creative job...love the colors. Thanks girl for all your amazing inspiration hope you have a Funtabulous New Years Eve and see you next year!!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ruthie,
    Neat tag...love the color combination. Happy New Years!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one! :)