November 01, 2020

Manly Monday

IMG_4274-1
Happy Monday!!!
Today is Manly Monday day on the MCT blog. I made a fun pirate themed birthday card. I've used the newly released  Torn Paper Frame Dies and Torn Paper Frame Layers Dies as a background. It made me think of a pirate map, so I decided to add and the flat skull part of the Skull Treat box. I love how it turned out!
IMG_4276-1
Supplies:
MCT Product:
 Torn Paper Frame Dies
Torn Paper Frame Layers Dies
Skull Treat Box Die

If you would like to see more Manly Monday projects, click here.
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome card!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute!!! You're right...those torn paper frames do look like it could be a pirate map!!! Love it!!! TFS
    hugs,
    joni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute birthday card! I, also, think you are right, those dies do look like a pirate map. Lol I like how you inked around the edges of everything. The torn paper frames are pretty neat. I don't have those, but I'm putting them on a wish list. :) Make it a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Miss Ruthie...your Birthday card is SPOOKTACULAR!! This Skull die is a fav of mine and use it lots and your idea for a birthday card is Brilliant!! I agree your background DOES look like a Pirate map...You so did a Super FANGTASTIC Creative job!! YOU SO ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one! :)