November 17, 2020

My Creative Time's 105th Release - Sneak Peak Day 3

Happy Wednesday!!!
Today is the third day of sneak peaks for this months My Creative Time new releases. We are featuring one new set today, it is a die set called "Gift Card Tag Dies".
IMG_4297
Oh my! I love these new dies! I am so excited to use them for gift cards this year. They're so easy to put together and I think they will look great hanging from the tree.
IMG_4298
Supplies:
MCT Product:
Gift Card Tag Dies (Available 11.20.20)
Gift Card Greetings (Available 11.20.20)

***Sneak Peek giveaway!***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday & the sets we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce that winner on Friday on my blog! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the more chances you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it OR even instagram it! #mycreativetime

If you would like to see more projects made with today's sneak, click here.
I hope you have a great day!!!



21 comments:

  1. I love the buffalo check! This tag would look great hanging from our lodge themed tree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Antiquing with Buffalo print. Nothing better. I love this tag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the rustic look and darling tree! meghan.kennihan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Miss Ruthie WOW Loving The Vintage look you achieve with the beautiful wood look paper and your Stunning Buffalo Paid paper also your tree looks so cute...great paper choice here too gives a total comfy cozy feel which I love...You really did a Super Incredible Creative job showcasing this new Spectacular set!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab vintage style on your tag, the woodgrain and check are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic and pretty gift card holder! Love the rustic look!
    bizarrecreativity@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this design! Great tag/gift card holder for a guy too!
    arielmeow@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the woodgrain and red check combo. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, that is so pretty. Love the papers you used. This set is awesome.

    Leslie
    cascarpper at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm loving the plaid this year you all are using. This tag looks like it would make up quickly watching Miss Emma's video so I can't wait, they are so pretty, too! Your tag is lovely with the Christmas tree and sentiment. adnilttoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your rustic-style gift card holder! Pretty papers and details! Love the tree die cut you used to decorate the front!
    deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your fun and festive card holder! Super cute patterns and design!
    Amy
    brnidgrl6870ataoldotcom

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love how deep the stitching is on this new die - looks real! Awesome gc holder.
    rebyah1@ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Totally in love with this rustic vibe you got going on! Perfect for my grandson!

    Thanks for sharing.
    cbarwick@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this with the plaid and the tree.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just love the papers you chose. The plaid, dots and wood are PERFECT together. sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your rustic tag; the plaid/wood combination is beautiful!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute gift card holder!
    Love the wood grain and plaid paper
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the buffalo print!! Awesome gift card holder!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one! :)