August 05, 2011

"Let's Face it Friday" Challenge #21

Happy Friday!

Today is the start of a new Peachy Keen Stamps, Let's Face it Friday Challenge.

THE CHALLENGE:
Create a shaped card using PKS faces. No Cricut? No problem! Use a corner rounder to create a subtle shape or half of a large die to create your shape. 

Guidelines:
Design must be new
Project must include PKS Faces
Link up by 8/18 - 11:59 pm CDT

Prize will be 3 packages of Nestabling and our Cute & Cuddly Faces 1-1/8" set!

Here is the card that I made. 
The monsters are from Lettering Delights, Monters SVG set.
The papers are from K and Company's Confetti stack and Papertrey Ink.

 The red one kinds reminds me of a roach... well, at least how I envision roaches.
 
Need some inspiration, just take a peek at what the other designers have made, Click here!

I hope that you will play along with us this challenge! Don't forget to link your photo up on the PKS Challenge blog!

I hope you have a great day!