August 22, 2011

Monday Madness.....Imagine That!

Happy Monday!

Today is My Creative Time's, "Monday Madness...Imagine That" day.

I created a "back to school" project in Emma's honor.
It's an apple box! Cute no?
The apple box is a svg from SVGAttic.com, it is from the Puffy Boxes Svg Collection. The leaves are a free svg file that you can get here.
The papers are K and Company and Papertrey Ink. The twine is from The Twinery.
I used the Stitched Circle die and stamps from the My Teacher Rocks stamp set, both can be purchased here.

 If you would like to see the other projects, click here, to go to Emma's blog.

Also...

The winner of the My Creative Time's new release blog hop is...


Janet!

Janet said...

The toes are a perfect cut for this card...I love it!  What a great release this has been.  Everyone did wonderful projects.


Congrats Janet! You have email! :)

  
I hope you have a wonderful day!