October 22, 2011

El Cucuy Blog Hop! (Boogie Man Blog Hop)

Happy Saturday!

If you are looking for the My Creative Time New Release blog hop, click here. 

Welcome to the El Cucuy Blog hop! IF you have arrived from Patty's Blog, then you are on the right track. If you would like to start at the beginning, click here.

In keeping with the theme of the hop, I thought it would be fun to make a Monster Memory game!
I made a bag out of some Halloween fabric to hold all the pieces.
The tag was made with My Creative Time's XL Label Die and  I stamped it with a boarder from the new set,  XL Label Boarders. The lettering and small ghost came from the Anyday Bingo and Crossword.  I am going to laminate the tag, it will be more durable that way. :)
 I made 6 monsters, two of each for a total of 12 pieces. I used square coasters that I found a Michael's in the $1 bin. I covered them with Papertrey Ink kraft card stock.
These two monsters are from My Grafico's "Little Monsters SVG" set. Both of their faces have been stamped with Peachy Keen Stamps set called, PK-694 The Uglies Assortment.

 
The above three monsters were made with Lettering Delights , Monsters set. The top monster was stamped with Peachy Keen Stamps set called, PK-694 The Uglies Assortment. The second two monsters were stamped with PK-692 Monster Mash Face Assortment.
This monster is a graphic that I bought from Sugar Hill Co., converted into a cuttable file in Make-the-Cut, and then cut her out. Her eye is from Peachy Keen Stamps set called, PK-694 The Uglies Assortment. 
I glued all the monsters down onto the squares and then put a thin coat of Mod Podge over the tops to seal them and make them more durable for little, and big, fingers. Looks like hours and hours of fun to me! :)


Did someone mention blog candy????


I am giving away a set of Peachy Keen Stamps, PK-695 The Uglies 1 1/8".

All you have to do to be entered to win is:

1. Become a follower, if not already.
2. Leave a comment on this post.

That's it!
I will choose a winner Monday night, via random.org, and announce the winner Tuesday morning.

Here is the blog hop line-up:
Your next stop on the hop is Sandra!
Thanks for hopping along with us today!
I hope you have a wonderful day!