October 28, 2011

Raven's Birthday Halloween blog hop!

Happy Friday!

If you are looking for the Peachy Keen Stamps Let's Face it Friday challenge, click here. 

Welcome to Raven's Birthday Halloween blog hop! If you have arrived from  Stefani's blog, then you are on the right track. If you would like to start at the beginning, click here.

Raven asked us all to create a Halloween project, since it's her favorite holiday and her birthday, I had to get her a little gift!
So I made a gift bag/box to hold her present!
The paper is from K and Company's Halloween stack.  The box is a sneak peak of an svg cut that SVG Attic.com will be releasing in the next couple weeks!
I created the small tag with My Creative Time's Scallop and Stitched Circle dies and the All Around Birthday Time and the All Around Halloween stamp sets. 

That's it! It took me all of 10 minutes from start to finish! 
Happy Birthday Raven!

So... Raven isn't the only one who is going to get a gift! 

How about some blog candy?
I am giving away a set of Peachy Keen Stamps, PK-695 The Uglies 1 1/8".
All you have to do to be entered to win is:

1. Become a follower, if not already.
2. Leave a comment on this post.

That's it!
I will choose a winner Monday night, via random.org, and announce the winner Tuesday morning.


Here is the blog hop list:
Raven 
Vanessa
Theresa 
Stefani
Ruthie (Me)
Percilla
Misty
Michelle
Kristi
 Jenny
Jennifer
Haidee
  Erika 
Christel
Cheryl
Brynn
Abby
Your next stop on the hop is Percilla's blog!

Thanks so much for hopping with us today!
I hope you have a wonderful day!