October 14, 2011

"Let's Face it Friday" Challenge #26

Happy Friday!

Today is the start of a all new Peachy Keen Stamps, Let's Face it Friday Challenge!

The challenge:
Swirls of wind remind us of flourishes and whimsy! Make a project that whips up our imagination!!

 Swirls of wind remind me of my hair blowing in the breeze! 
I just love this svg set from My Scrap Chick! The clouds are from the Silhouette online store. I designed the base of the card in Make-the-Cut. The papers are from Papertrey Ink and Core-dinations.
 Her sweet face is from Peachy Keen Stamps set called PK-640 Princess Face Assortment.
The stamp is from Emma's set called Encouraging Quotes.

Guidelines for the challenge:
Design must be new
Project must include PKS Faces
Link up, here, by 10/27 - 11:59 pm CDT


Click here to see all the other design team projects!

I hope you have a a wonderful day!