March 18, 2013

Everyone needs a friend... & a freebie

Happy Monday!

I hope you had a wonderful weekend. It was beautiful here in southern Cal. I had some fun Ustream/Skype crafty time with some friends Friday night and then I was able to fit in some crafty time yesterday afternoon.

I have another HK freebie for you today.
1-1 
My card measures 3.5"x 5.5". The bunny was sized and cut at 4" tall.
2-2
Papers: PaperTrey Ink, Core'dinations, and Recollections
Bunny SVG: Freebie file (See below)
Sentiment: My Creative Time, To My Best Peep Stamp Set
Twine: The Twinery

Free File!

A few things before you download... 
1st : Please become a follower of my blog, if not already.
2nd:  Also, if you use the file and post it online, please link back to my blog.
3rd: Hello Kitty is a registered trade mark of the Sanio Company. It would be illegal to use this file  for profit.  


I hope you have a wonderful day!