March 11, 2013

St. Patrick's Day Kitty!

Happy Monday!

I have another fun Hello Kitty freebie for you today. I found this St. Patty's Day kitty and knew that I had to cover her. Can you believe it's almost St. Patrick's Day?!? This year is just flying by, for me anyway.

Anyhoo... lets get back to today's card shall we?
1-1
I made her into a shaped card. She was sized to 4"tall. I created a .1425 shadow layer around her and then welded two of them together, for the base of the card. I added the shamrock die, from My Creative Time, and a bit of twine to her hat for added effect. Add a bit of white stitching and there you have it, a quick and easy St. Patty's day card.
IMG_8357-1
I also stamped a sentiment on the inside of the card.
2-2
Paper: PaperTrey Ink, Core'dinations
Kitty SVG: Freebie - See below
Shamrock Die & Sentiment: My Creative Time, You're My Pot Of Gold Stamp Set
Twine: The Twinery

Free File!

A few things before you download... 
1st : Please become a follower of my blog, if not already.
2nd:  Also, if you use the file and post it online, please link back to my blog.
3rd: Hello Kitty is a registered trade mark of the Sanio Company. It would be illegal to use this file  for profit.  


I hope you have a wonderful day!