March 25, 2013

Old Friend & a Freebie!

Happy Monday!

How was your weekend? Mine went by too quickly, but I was able to get some much needed projects finished up. 

I have another freebie for you today.
4-4
I love this sweet kitty. I think she would be perfect for a Mother's Day card too. My card measures 4.25" x  5.5".  The plaid piece measures 2" x 5.5" and the dots measure 3.25" x 5.5" and the kitty was cut at 4" tall. 
1-1
I love that all of Emma's stamps coordinate with her dies. It makes designing and making cards so quick and easy!
  2-2
Paper: Core'dinations, Recollections, and Echo Park
Kitty file: Freebie (See below)
Banner Die: My Creative Time, Vintage Stitched Label Dies
Sentiment: My Creative Time, More Of My Favorite Sayings Stamp Set
Twine: Trendy Twine

Free File!

A few things before you download... 
1st : Please become a follower of my blog, if not already.
2nd:  Also, if you use the file and post it online, please link back to my blog.
3rd: Hello Kitty is a registered trade mark of the Sanio Company. It would be illegal to use this file  for profit.  


I hope you have a wonderful day!